
Barack is expected any day now. Bags are packed and we are all ready to go--except for the baby that is. We don't blame him. It's warm, dark, and snug in there. You don't have to work for your food, get rocked to sleep frequently, and you always have your Mama near. But Mama has passed the energetic "nesting" and has hit total exhaustion. Rushes are growing stronger and more frequent every day. She can finally breathe again and eat full meals. She's hoping that this may be one of the last bump shots. Please keep us in our prayers as we hope for a good delivery day :)
We'll let you know when he arrives!
3 comments:
Best of luck, Vanessa! I'm sure everything will go smoothly, and I'll be sending lots of positive, calm thoughts your way! Can't wait to see the little one.
Merde! I'm thinking about you and I thought for sure it would be today. There's still time though;)
You still hanging in there... or should I say, is he? Come on little Barack-a-booty-baby! Come show us how to party like a newborn!
Post a Comment